Graffitier app allows you to tag text, photo or video to your location and share them with other users in that location. Here you will get instructions on how to use Graffitier. This app will not take much time for you to set up and use its amazing features.
- How to register in the Graffitier app?
- Completing User Profile
- What is in the Home Page?
- How to tag your post to location?
- How to explore posts around you?
- How to see the Notifications?
- What is in the Settings page?
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Requires Android 4.0 and up
Steps to register in Graffitier app:
- Install the Graffitier app in your device from iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Tap on the signup option located at the bottom left of the login screen.
- Here, give your Email id, Username and Password.
- You will be completing the registration process by clicking the Sign Up option.
Steps to tag your post to location:
- Tap on the posting button located in the middle of the bottom of the main screen.
- You can find three different post types: Photo, text and video.
- Now select any post type and post it in the app. For example: If you select Photo post type, then you can upload a photo from your Gallery or take a new picture. You can add filters, write text and paint on your photos before posting them.
- Just tap on the publishing button located in the top right corner; the App will publish your post and tag it to your location automatically.
Steps to Explore posts around you:
- Click on the explore option located on the bottom of the main screen.
- Here you can find Videos, Photos and Texts posted around your location.
- Now you can repost, like and comment on these posts.
Steps to see the Notifications:
- Click on the notification option located on the bottom of the main screen.
- Here you can find notifications about number of likes and comments.
- Leaving a Comment:
Commenting is simple in Graffitier. Just tap on the bubble icon placed next to the heart icon and write your comment here.
See what is in the Settings Page:
- Click on the settings option located on the top right corner of the main screen.
- Here you can find options to Change Password, Unblock Users, Contact and report a problem to Graffitier support team, About section and Change Password option.
- Finally, you can logout by tapping the Log out option in the settings page.
Graffitier app is easy to use and loaded with fun once you start sharing your posts. Hope this tutorial gives you a clear idea about How to use the Graffitier app. Now install the social app for free from the App Store or Google Play Store and start tagging.