Copyrights and Licenses
All the Site and apps contents, such as all the information at Graffitier including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, and images belong to Graffitier and are expressly managed by Graffitier . The compilation and the design of the Site contents and the contents on the Site is the sole property of Graffitier and is protected by Copyright and Trademark Laws.
User further agrees to grant to Graffitier a non-exclusive and royalty free with the right to sublicense, reproduce, transmit, distribute, create any derivative works of, publicly use, reuse or display any materials or information you publish, transmit or provide to Graffitier by any means.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limit of Liability
Graffitier makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currentness of any information provided on this web site. Information on this web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
User expressly understands and agrees that the use of the features and services of this web site is at User's own risk. Graffitier cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data or other service interruptions. Also, any material or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User's sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material.
Graffitier expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Graffitier makes no warranty that (a) the features, products and services provided by the Site will meet User's requirements, (b) The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) The results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate or reliable, (d) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by User through the features and services of this Site will meet User's expectations.
User expressly understands and agrees that Graffitier shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, resulting from; (a) the use or the inability to use the Site (b) any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or a third-party service provider through the Site (c) Unauthorized access to or alteration of any User's transmissions, data or private information by third parties (d) statements or conduct of any User of the Site (e) any material, data or information posted by third parties.
Further, Graffitier makes no representations whatsoever about other web sites which you may access through this one. When a User accesses a web site other than Graffitier , User acknowledges and understands that it is independent from Graffitier , Graffitier has no control over the content on that web site, and that a link to other web site does not mean that Graffitier endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through such web site.
IN NO EVENT WILL Graffitier BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA OR OTHERWISE.
INFORMATION, FEATURES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON Graffitier SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS AND TERMS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
Graffitier shall not be liable to the User for delays or failures in performance or disruption of the content, features or services of the Site resulting directly or indirectly from Acts of God, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, internet failures, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, labor disputes, riots, disturbances, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or international courts.
Rules of Conduct
By using Graffitier , User hereby warrants and agrees to provide Graffitier with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on this Site and maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that it has obtained all necessary third party copyright or trademark licenses and permissions and shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information it posts on the Site or provides to Graffitier or authorizes Graffitier to display, or the products represented thereby, do not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, or is posted with the permission of the owners of such rights.
● Using the Site in violation of local, national, or international laws;
● Violating any ordinance or regulation including without limitation, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition or false advertising
● Posting, uploading, emailing or transmitting any trade leads, information, data, text, files, links, chat, communication, or any other materials or any content that are unlawful, harmful, illegal, threatening, abusive, intruding another's privacy, slanderous, vulgar, racist, embarrassing or otherwise objectionable to any other person or entity as determined by Graffitier in its sole discretion
● Collecting or storing personally identifying information about other users for unlawful or unauthorized purposes
● Being obscene or containing any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promoting sexually explicit materials
● Being harmful to minors
● Impersonating any person or providing false information on your registration form
● Posting or transmitting any unsanctioned advertising, promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, chain letters or any unsolicited mass distribution of email
● Posting or transmitting any data or material which contains computer viruses, corrupted files or any other similar destructive software and codes that may damage or have the effect of interfering with or intercepting any software or hardware system, data or personal information
● Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights, copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other rights of others
● Acting in any other manner, which in Graffitier , in its sole discretion finds unacceptable
Graffitier reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or wrongdoing. Further, Graffitier may disclose the User's identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured third party, or as a result of a legal action, and Graffitier shall not be liable for damages or results thereof and User agrees not to bring any action or claim against Graffitier for such disclosure.
Our Services instantly connect people with the world around them. Any registered user of the Graffitier Services can tag photos, videos, or texts to his location.
Tip: What you tag on Graffitier will be available for public in their locations.